Hey guys! I am a part of a sketch comedy group myself, and I am a little annoyed by how hard it is to develop a community for sketch comedy groups wanting to be discovered. So! here’s what I’m gonna do! I just developed a playlist entitled “sketch comedy off!” The idea behind this playist is that there will be one place to easily discover new sketch comedy while simultaneously publicizing your own sketch comedy. So! with that in mind all of you should message this thread with a link to either your funniest video or a video that best represents your group. I will then add your video to this playlist so that all of us can have a chance to easily go through 1 video from each sketch comedy group and either discover cool new groups, or let other groups know that they could use some help. so! here’s what you need to do!
1) add a link to one video from your sketch comedy group on this thread. (I will then add the video to the playlist)
2) watch the playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCB7A23889568F8B1&feature=viewall
3) you must press either the like button or the unlike button for each video you watch.
4) feel free to leave a comment with constructive criticism or a compliment or two
5) share the video on your twitter or facebook page if you REALLY like the video
5) enjoy a few weeks then watch again. and do the same
The videos with the most likes will be at the top of the playlist and will be ordered from there. So! if your video does well then you will be at the front of the list. Thanks for your time! let me know if there are any other ways we can rally together to make this world a funnier place!
-Quiet Dignity http://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreQuietDignity?feature=mhee